Are you A Facebook Addict

Seriously guys, are you really one of those guys who would do whatever to log in to your Facebook account every half an hour? Well, then I should consider you as a Facebook Addict!


We all know that Facebook is tremendously, unimaginably, hugely popular and statistics show that 1 in every 13 people on the earth use Facebook! Users spend time on this site to connect with their friends and family, share their views and also to update their status. I know how addicting is Facebook but have you thought how seriously addict you are? Is it actually interfere with your studies or other personal things? Some signs that shows you are an addict are;



If you accept at least three of the five points above, then congratulation, you are now officially a Facebook addict!

I was a Facebook addict too, I am not ashamed to say that, however it was actually killing my precious time and I did quit my addiction successfully after a long battle. I did not even use to go out due to this Facebook fantasy world. Now I only use my account once in a while for my blog needs and other things.



You can do so many things to quit your addiction. I would suggest you:



If none of these worked for you, then delete your account!
Tell me guys are you a Facebook addict and do you log into your account more than twice a day?


Labels: , ,